You may return most items sold by CAD Jewelry School within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund. Please ensure the software is compatible with your operating system and will work with your system before opening it. If in doubt, please contact us before opening the package. Please note that we are unable to exchange items. We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
- Digitally delivered products such as our online training (products without physical shipping) for any reason
- Hardware products for any reason
- DVD’s that have been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap) or unsealed.
- Any product where the supplier’s factory seal is not intact.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, or is damaged, or is missing parts.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after the invoice date.
All products must be returned in a resalable condition. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping fees are not refundable. All non-educational orders, not yet shipped, are subject to a 5% cancellation fee. Educational orders which are cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. No exceptions to this Return Policy are permitted. Before returning an item please contact us in order for us to supply you with an RA number (Return Authorisation) number. Products sent to us without a RA number will unfortunately not be processed.