Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by CAD Jewelry School, with a principal place of business at 8 Figtree Ave, Randwick NSW 2014 AUSTRALIA (“CJS”).
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please do not use this website.
COPYRIGHT © CAD JEWELRY SCHOOL 2013-2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by CJS unless otherwise indicated.
- The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Unauthorised use of CJS’s web sites and systems including but not limited to unauthorised entry into CJS’s systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a site is strictly prohibited. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by CJS and/or its affiliates.
- THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”. CJS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESSED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
- IN NO EVENT WILL CJS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DEFECT, INTERRUPTION, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF CJS, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
You agree not to introduce into or through this website any information or materials which may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in material or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
- This site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- CJS may monitor access to, discussions and postings on and other activities relating to the site, and intervene in relation thereto but does not make any representation or warranty that it will do so. You consent to any such monitoring and intervention in the event CJS elects to do so.
- All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to CJS. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual right of CJS or any other person or entity.
- Certain sections or pages on this site may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
- These Terms shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of N.S.W. without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be an appropriate state court in N.S.W., or appropriate federal court located in Australia. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- CJS may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this website from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time at which you access CJS website.
- These terms and conditions apply while you are accessing the Website and remain in effect indefinitely thereafter.